Toribash
Thank you guys.
I did a little WIP.
Not sure if I should scrap it or keep going.
Let me know your opinion guys.
Attached Files
AlilWIP.rpl (187.7 KB, 61 views)
sleepy
Not much to say about it

It kept me Entertained but it didnt make me say "Wow!"

Im sure they final product will turn out nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
all was really well executed but there r 2 bad things...
1)I didn't liked the double tap with the leg at frame 307 that because ur speed stopped and u didin't know how to follow up in a realistic way.
2)[the main problem] how do u think to continue the replay after the torso piece kick, u didin't grab the head before doing that so u can't decap except for a skeet which is not appropriate for that replay after the torso piece kick.

btw what's ur main account?
ok
Hey thank you guys.

I might remake it from the spin alone that I receive from using uke's body so I think that might solve the main problem.

This is my main.
sleepy
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
btw what's ur main account?

This is his main, he played SP only apparently.
He's from the same country as me, one of the very few.

Anyway tyhle replays byly really dobré and doufám that uděláš more a also sem sometime v the future nějaké spars.
Hey guys.
Here's a lil something new.
Is this even a manip?
Attached Files
Giggity.rpl (259.8 KB, 84 views)
sleepy
Everything in the Manip is is super nice! well done, When your wrist breaks i edited it so it wouldn't so.. here! (just nice to help a bit)
Attached Files
Here ya go Mused.rpl (276.6 KB, 35 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
opener is great, couldn't see what was going on because it was so fast and i'm tired
punch is nice, i'm not really concerned about the arm dms. i really liked how well you kind of flowed into it, rather then going out of your way to get a dm
165-110 fucking sold it for me, i don't know why. the spin and the hit just go together so nicely, but i didn't like how you stopped it. i would have tried to push him back so he could keep that speed and be still moving, but i don't know if that would work, because i have no idea how manip replays work
overall good replay, no noticeable twitches that i saw, very clean movements.
pacquiao
I feel the second lift killed your flow a bit. also how the hell did you knock off your elbow. this was really clean and I didn't see anything wrong with it.
that was really cool. when did u start toribash? I haven't seen u when I was around
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this