Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you support Overpriced?
Yes, because they are new.
20 Votes / 33.90%
Yes, because they look good
9 Votes / 15.25%
Yes, no reason.
8 Votes / 13.56%
No, Prices are too big,
10 Votes / 16.95%
No, I dunno
2 Votes / 3.39%
No
10 Votes / 16.95%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What boonana said.

I mean, since when do poor guys looks nice?
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Way too underpriced. I'm one of the poorest slightly-active players from 2010 and I could afford the 30k one and marine hair colour, and that's stating a lot. You active cunts should all easily afford the good hairs and hair colours.
Dose is dead.
I was actually very surprised that the price was so cheap when it came out, I suppose people will find anything to complain about though.
Is this off-topic?

And nah man, they arent overpriced.. I actually think they're priced very well and quite fairly...

That said, I couldn't afford getting hair... and I don't really care :3

^rhyme ftw
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Even though, I got no tc, I think it's not overpirced, I mean, people can get tc easily, but for me, I never got to go ingame cause of school. Just go and win some tourneys, go to betting servers, once you've done that crap,next moment your a rich bastard buying everything and get poor again, that's what happened to me.
"Isolate and Devour"
Think of it like this;

Hair is kinda like a new flame type (because you will be able to hair forge later on and also its unique than the textures and joint colours etc.), and usually flames are like 60k or something which means that the highest price of the new flame type is lower than a cheap flame.
Underpriced.