Toribash
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
here's mine, i have more icons on my desktop than i know what to do with lol

I think you forgot something...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
yea i updated it i tried to upload with toribash but it wouldnt work so i had to go to imageshack
You don't say?
Quick question about rainmeter.

Where do I put a .ini file? I found that steam sales skin on customize.org, but I don't know where to put the .ini file that it gives me.

Sorry if it's a bit off-topic.
have you tried google searching how to do that with rainmeter? or even gone to their website and looked for a faqs page?
You don't say?
I did google it and look at the guide to adding skins they had on their site, but they only said how to add it if you download it in a folder with several files. What I found was just a page with all the text that's in the file. I don't know where to copy/paste and save it.

Here, this is what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Gorman, I need that wallpaper(tineye turns up nothing worth saving).

EDIT2: After staring at Gorman's desktop for a good five minutes, I decided to give rainmeter a try again. Here's the result.

Don't mind the "Events" and "To Do" things at the top right, I'm still looking for some rainlendar skins.
Last edited by up2u; Jan 31, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
I did google it and look at the guide to adding skins they had on their site, but they only said how to add it if you download it in a folder with several files. What I found was just a page with all the text that's in the file. I don't know where to copy/paste and save it.

Here, this is what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Gorman, I need that wallpaper(tineye turns up nothing worth saving).

EDIT2: After staring at Gorman's desktop for a good five minutes, I decided to give rainmeter a try again. Here's the result.

Don't mind the "Events" and "To Do" things at the top right, I'm still looking for some rainlendar skins.

Make a new folder in rainmeter. I usually create one in enigma.
Place your .ini file in here.
Refresh rainmeter (can be done by right clicking the tray icon)
Add it as you would any other rain meter skin.

Hope this helps
up2u that wall paper is a beast ^^

Mine is an edited version of this
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."