ES Recruitment Drive
No thanks you man, already pmed you about it.
-----
Edit: hadded more infos about payements.
Flosax will take all charges for this request, ask to him.
Last edited by Astral; Mar 23, 2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I confirm

Anyway, continue to post your work here. We really want something great, that's why we pay so much.
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
something like this and of couse i will make it look better if you commission me
Attachment 500678

No thank you.

Also, for those who didn't understand, the beer mug should have a sword in it instead of a straw and a shield on the glass instead of an umbrella (not to sure about this last one and how doable it is)
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Thanks liquid, thats what I wanted to say.

You can purpose some logos if you got any good ideas.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
*You can propose some logos if you have any good ideas. We are open for fresh ideas aswell :P
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Let's do the Harlem Bump.
Are you guys still interested? You can tell us what's wrong with this request for you.
We just need arts to create the clan.
it's a great offer we made so why it is so long?
Like I said i'm starting it this weekend, can't really show you anything right now because my Toribash access is limited to a post or two, but you'll see a nice WIP this weekend.

And yes, that's a freaking nice offer
Ha ha really cool, thanks, I didn't know you were always on it
on it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •