Ranking
That hot chick really likes paint, and that's okay, because she made me like paint, too.
-----
MORE IMPORTANT

I need you all to refer to me the best club/dance/part/rave/dubstep/thumpingbassthatshakesyoursoul music that you know of, that your friends know of, and that your friend's friend's dead relatives know of. If you do this, I will go so fucking crazy with art for everyone, you'll all go "Holy shit, that's a lot of fucking art." I expect music that will splash craters into the earth that is my being and beats that will stab my heart with epinephrin and send me in a euphoric heart attack so that I may view the aftermath of the subsequent beats that will rattle on for generations. So go onward, and deliver unto me nothing short of the best.

If that speech wasn't encouraging enough for you, I would suggest getting me awesome music. It won't help your situation, but hey, at least one of us will feel good.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Oct 26, 2011 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----
I would post more but my caffeine induced allertedness is about to come to a screeching halt and end in me crashing face first on my bed.
-----
also WHERE THE REST OF YOU FAGS AT?
-----
Last edited by QualityBJ; Oct 28, 2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You are my hero. I will make art, so much art, and it will be just for you.
RELEASING COUNTERMEASURES

http://soundcloud.com/ryland-gomez
Last edited by Sarutobi; Nov 4, 2011 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you like dnb take a listen to this song =)
Last edited by JackerFx; Jun 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM.