Ranking
It was good but your arm ghosted through your leg around 295 and you grabbed and ungrabbed with your right hand for no reason. The DM punch to a grab was weird but the DMs other than that was nice and you had good flow so good overall. Keep it up.
Originally Posted by Nulu View Post
It was good but your arm ghosted through your leg around 295 and you grabbed and ungrabbed with your right hand for no reason. The DM punch to a grab was weird but the DMs other than that was nice and you had good flow so good overall. Keep it up.

thanks bro
Actually I dont see crap wrong with that bro that was really nice not my style but dayum Not much to say other than Nulu said. The flow is really nice I really like that replay 9/10 The only other thing I dislike is the way u got into the pose, looks awkward but thats a solid replay

Please cnc mah replays C:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Conpound View Post
Actually I dont see crap wrong with that bro that was really nice not my style but dayum Not much to say other than Nulu said. The flow is really nice I really like that replay 9/10 The only other thing I dislike is the way u got into the pose, looks awkward but thats a solid replay

Please cnc mah replays C:

ty bby C:
tbh i think it was destructive but i'm gonna leave you with this:when making madman replays please don't let a single body part in your upper area not touch you
grabbing is fine to me but don't let any parts of uke hit your head,chest,shoulders or your bending ~ bgjames1
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
tbh i think it was destructive but i'm gonna leave you with this:when making madman replays please don't let a single body part in your upper area not touch you
grabbing is fine to me but don't let any parts of uke hit your head,chest,shoulders or your bending ~ bgjames1

hmmmm
good idea
thx man
-----
sup sup
Attached Files
#xhaxx - fallen.rpl (102.2 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by Love; May 30, 2015 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump