Ranking
My dog :P she is 4 months old in this pic. Now shes bigger, looks like a typical golden retriever just that shes mixed with some other breed that we dont know. Currently I dont have any good pics of her now. Gotta take some better ones so you can c how she looks like atm.
<3<3
[Hunters]
Some recent stuff

Large pics!

Dogs are awsome :P what breed are they? Btw, everyone should post pics of their pets
[Hunters]
Murphy is a Black lab and a Herding dog, he loves to bite Diesels heel whenever he is getting attention; basically he's a attention hog. Diesel is a Black lab and a Dalmatian who isn't too smart; just likes to paly fetch, but they are both loyal guard dogs.
Yo, i know i'm not really a member any more but i started lurking again after it came out on steam so i thought i would upload some stuff from what i'm currently doing.

edit: i put the pictures on my gmail drive and because i'm currently living in china it's going to take a literal age to download them, i'll try and put them up tomorrow.
The art of war is not to die for one's country...
But to make the other guy die for his.

Arrived on Satuarday :D

10/10 - Would spend whole holiday working again
Here are some pics of the beauties I've bought with my holiday job money, since I've only shown one half so far.

<3

Those things also are the reason why I'm still so inactive, I guess
Looks fancy, what is the reason behind the illumination of the keys?
-----
Apart from allowing you to play in the dark.
Last edited by shrimp24; Oct 24, 2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters]