Toribash
Original Post
Helpp lol i cant click my joints now i cant fight wtf
sooo i just downloaded and installed toribash 5.3 and i was all happy and what not, after that i decided to play some mp matches... i joined realtoriboxing and was eager to fight cuz im god at it (jk not really).... then when it was my time to fight i clicked my joints and nothing lol idk whats wrong but i can move around with the camera just fine and i can click stuff like option or replays all the things in the menu but for some reason i cant click my joints.. this is really weird and i dont like it please halp. i dont wanna be stuck in that jesus position everytime i fight in mp or sp
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
it was already set to 1 but i tried changing it anyways but it still wont work
Have you tried re-installing the game? I don't think anyone has ever had this issue before so I'm afraid it's your only option for now
Have you tried disabling the new gui? /opt newmenu 0 . I remember someone having this problem and it was related to the menu.
I remember when I had this problem, but closing and reopening worked for me, or even just rejoining a server. Also if the error is menu related then it would be a torishop related error probably, make sure read only is off in that case. Really you should make sure it is off anyways, but, this is something that usually fixes itself. I am pretty sure or at least don't think to my knowledge this is a menu error, but if it is, it's a read only error.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Aug 5, 2018 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something
i tried all the things recommended here except reinstalling lol soo i guess imma just have to reinstall it then...i'll let you know how it goes when im done reinstalling thx guys