Ranking
Original Post
Clan war score count
So I have noticed an issue with the war score count, so my clan has been warring a few recently and we have a thread where we show the Loss's and Win's, but it is hard for me to edit that thread when i don't know the correct score.

On the list of wars we have done it tells me the incorrect score's.
The war says that we won 5 - 4 vs (Tank) but it should have been 7 - 4 D:

somebody tell me why it does this and why this hasn't even been fixed yet? or is it just me? thanks.

Image of recent wars and 3 of them are incorrect.

This is an issue for months if not years from what I remember, and devs are probably aware of this issue, it's just not getting any attention.
It does say "Score:" however, which implies that it is indeed supposed to show an actual score. Either way it's misleading and should be looked into.
I know it's been a while since this has been posted, but I thought I'd bring light to what is happening. Since I know this confuses a lot of people. Essentially when you war, and you beat someone, it takes into account how many people fought, won, and lost.

So if you have 1 person win a war 7-0 you may only get like 5 clan points, but if you have 3 people. Win 2,2, and 3 games you could get like 9 and if you have 7 different people win you could get like up to 10. You could also have 1 person win a bunch, and a bunch of other people lose, and still get full points or more, because you had more people participate. You could get 5 points for only winning one match and losing a war if you had enough people fight, theoretically.

However, the point system is pretty much null now with the clan levels, and what a more important is actually winning as you get more experience for a win. So regardless of wether it is misleading or mot it doesn't really matter, that having been said, I do think it's hanged now to show the actual scores of the war.
Old score isn't used anymore. Scores shown in Wars page (at least for new wars) are the actual war scores.