Toribash
Name:JinJe. Belt:Brown Belt. Past Clan:Phoenix Rising. What do i most enjoy in Toribashoing random stuff in single player. I Think i can bring you victory or kindness. I Choose Evo because i love the name of the clan and it's members. I'm a Sparrer and i mostly spar or mas i can't parkour tho so you might find me in Sparring servers.

Active in-game: 9,3.

Active in-forum: 8,7.

Reason To join: A good clan this performance is the better and i love the eVo.

Belt: Blue belt ( i ''have'' anoher accont banned 7th dan black belt).

I love eVo and i am felling she accepts me.
1 -Name : AlexPro23
2nd -Name (Real ) : Brayan
3rd -GMT : 7:00 Mexico
4th -Clanes Past : Stealing Society outdoor ( And This Is Called That YesWeCannabis )
5th -What is what most of Toribash like ? Their different modes of play and its Graphics
6th -What Puede contribute a [ eVo ] ? Friendship . TC ( if they wish ) Support . Replays . And Among Other Things :3
7th Why Choose [ eVo ] ? For they discovered that it is A Very Friendly And never Clan for problems and they are very friendly
8th Tell us About you : I am a young 15 years old My parents are deaf and dumb weekends I go out with friends and Weekday am In Toribash Or with my girlfriend
9th -Repeticiones :
10th -Language : Spanish

If Member of the United Nations recommends UniRSE eVo one , enter your username here: None But 'm a fan of Mocucha :3
Last edited by AlexPro23; Sep 11, 2015 at 08:38 AM.

My Fan Club :3

iAcer- Application
Name: Jon

GMT: -4.00

Past clans: Angel, IV,

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?

I enjoy replay making in xspar ( includes tricking and sparring) and doing creative things with sparring mods and fun mods

What can you bring to [eVo]?: I can bring awesome replays and unlimited support, and all the activity you need from me.

Why choose [eVo]?
Tell us about yourself:
In real life- I play a lot of baseball it looks like it can be a future for me, I love video games I play call of duty and assassins creed mostly. Im home alone on weekends and im off of baseball so that's when I am on toribash the most.

Toribash- I spend a lot of time on toribash by sparring, parkouring, tricking, and doing public servers to rank up. I have a couple videos on Youtube of me sparring and parkouring if you would please look at that. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diQ_HKCu-do)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpwyTV97cI)

If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: Matarika

( In matarika vs acer, it put me as uke)
Attached Files
Madman Video 1.rpl (293.3 KB, 6 views)
#Auditore.rpl (1.99 MB, 5 views)
Sparing with omega v2.rpl (988.0 KB, 6 views)
-Leaker.rpl (1.10 MB, 4 views)
Matarika vs Acer.rpl (1.39 MB, 5 views)
Parkour at its finest
Name: 3gyptian, or informally, Michael.

GMT: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) -0400 UTC (I live in Eastern US, I think that's somewhat accurate).

Past clans: N/A.

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?: I like the communities for the most part, as well as the art and media they produce, and of course-the game itself and the mechanics.

What can you bring to [eVo]?: Although I'm not the best game-wise, I hope to hang out with the clan and just build good relationships between the people, and provide eventual media, help/tutorials, but mostly conversation and friendships. Back in 2012/2013, a couple members of [eVo] and I played day after day and we really got along well to what I remember, and I hope I could bring that type of trust and loyalty back as I cut off awfully short and unexpectedly. I can state the names if needed but I'm not sure if they remember me at all, it's been years like I said. I'm starting on a fresh slate.

Why choose [eVo]?: I don't want to join [eVo] because they are a skilled or respected clan (which is clearly evident that they are), but I want to join because I take interest in the people and the morals that they uphold. I want a clan to be like a family and this clan upholds this well with their people, and I think I could fit in here, but that's for you guys to determine of course. If playing with the clan in-game helps me to get better with the game itself, that would be nice as well, but I'm mostly here for the people.

Tell us about yourself: I don't have much to tell, honestly, haha. I'm pretty much a geek savvy tech kid that just likes to play games, Baseball/Golf, edit stuff like photos or videos left and right, and just hang out and help people. I don't know what else to include quite honestly, but if you have questions at the least, just let me know and I'll be happy to answer them for you guys.

Replays: I couldn't find a way to link them here, so the replays are attached at the bottom of this post.

If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: N/A to my knowledge.

I hope this is enough to sustain your guys' needs, please let me know if I missed something, let me know if there's any questions that were left unanswered, and regardless of your decision, I will not be offended and will respect that decision. Thanks to everyone for their time to consider this, I appreciate it.

EDIT: Due to my ISP choking, it's resulting in me pinging out of every single multiplayer game, so sad to say I wont be online much other than forums because I can just get by on them. I hope that wont be a problem for us in any way.

EDIT#2: My internet has been getting a little better, I've already met a lot of amazing people and hope to keep playing on servers to get to know more! So this means I'll be on Toribash a lot more now!
Attached Files
Aikido Win A.rpl (33.2 KB, 11 views)
Aikido Win D.rpl (60.7 KB, 12 views)
Decap A.rpl (55.0 KB, 18 views)
Decap B.rpl (76.9 KB, 12 views)
Leg Kick B.rpl (55.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by 3gyptian; Jul 5, 2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Updating my status
Hello i am DJCHICKENKID2 you can call my Dylan and i am 16 my past clans were striker,impulse, sirs ok my most enjoyed part of toribash is getting to know the toribash people and playing with everyone i can bring all of my time to your clan evo and your clan can bring me more skill and social activity the reason i want to join your clan is cause i admire some people in your clan because a lot of your members are really nice some things about me is i like drawing things playing sports and some other things ok so here are some of the sports i like soccer baseball and basketball ok so thats ending my app so please respond soon guys and peace
Why I want to be in Evolution
In-Game Name:KidRobin
References:I've met Mocucha, but only for a few minutes, and I have known Toriobaby for a very long time.
Belt: Brown
Why you want to join [Evolution]: I want to join because I need experience. Seeing to how your guild is made up of prodigies, I think I can make a breakthrough with my training. I also want Clan buddies who are nice, and patient, and can take a mistake or two every once in a while. I have never been banned from Toribash. Never scammed anything. Please consider this application. I need a clan with experience not caring about the honor of a clan tag. I mostly need help with parkour. Making my custom run i exhausting. Thank you, and please consider!
~KidRobin
Name:Abdullah
GMT:Idk xD
Past clans:TMC
What do you most enjoy about Toribash?: Umm the Strategy and the action its Amazing
What can you bring to [eVo]?:Idk,but maybe i'll let u win wars XDD
Why choose [eVo]?I like the tag and simple clan love it
Tell us about yourself:I love football and Youtube im youtuber!
Replays:I have 5-4 replays or m8 7
Can we know a bit more about yourself?
It's low man.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
K , I love football and im youtuber but no videos atm im wroking and i like Youtuberrs watch them very much and im 12 old and i like strategy and action.
-----
that good?
Last edited by HolyMolyXD; Jul 12, 2015 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump