Toribash
Original Post
Clash Royale

........... - What's Clash Royale?
........... - Videos and Gameplay
........... - Playerlist and Clans

Clash Royale is a free mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena. The game was released globally on March 2, 2016.[1]

In Clash Royale, players are ranked by their level, trophies, and arena. The maximum level is thirteen, obtained by getting more experience from donating or leveling up cards. There are eleven arenas (excluding training camp) in total, with each arena having a certain trophy limit.

A player wins a battle by destroying more towers than the opponent, or by destroying the opponent's "King's Tower", which grants an automatic three "crown" victory.

Players battle through 11 arenas (excluding Training Camp), each requiring a certain amount of trophies.

Clash Royale has been awarded Best Game by Google Play Awards, AMD eSports Audience Award by British Academy Games Awards, Best Upcoming Game by International Mobile Gaming Awards, Best Multiplayer Game by International Mobile Gaming Awards, The Small Screen Game of the Year 2016 by Finnish Game Awards (Finnish), and The Finnish Game of the Year 2016 by Finnish Game Awards (Finnish).

For a list of awards that Clash Royale was nominated for, click here.

[b][size=4]To top.[/size][/b]

The Basics

Double Elixir Challenge

Night Witch Challenge

I'll be mega-listing player names/IDs and clans/IDs for everyone who would like to share. Feel free to comment below and I'll edit your information in.

Toribash name, Player-name, Clash Royale ID
============================================================
Toribash name, Clan name, Clan ID
============================================================
Feel free to discuss anything Clash Royale here—be it your clan, your latest push/deck, cool cards, your arena, top players, anything; this thread is for any chatter about this super unique mobile game.

Last edited by Creati0n; Aug 26, 2017 at 04:06 PM. Reason: added awards and nominations
Tb name : TimeWorker
Player-name : TimeWorker
CR id : 2QL8PRJ00
ClanName : Chivalry
Clan Id : 2R22909C
Stuck in Jungle. But I've gotten 5 legendaries in the past 5 weeks so I'm pretty happy. Meta is all jacked up rn sadly, but hopefully it will even out. Probably gonna push with a Pekka and electro wiz beatdown

i miss you ocean
To be honest, The best way to push trophies is using the valk and e barb push and then just defend till the time runs out

I have pushed with it from arena 7 to arena 10 and still rocking it
I stopped playing ladder but I will start it again later
Search my profile by my tag #2QL8PRJ00
You will find my deck
ALSO!
I GOT THE FREAKING MEGA KNIGHT