Toribash
You do know that I like to joke too much, do you?
Sometimes with serious face but still, its a joke.
-----
I'm thinking as of now to put tag [joke] after I say something.
Just so we would evade this kind of ''misunderstandings''...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 19, 2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll share my opinion if you don't mind.

1. Holy shit your art is amazing. It did have a few flaws, but the overall epicness wasn't altered.
2. From your art I thought Romanovsky actually had a Scorpion set for his tori . I was sad to see he didn't have one.
He has no textures is the reason lolol. If someone were to give 'em TC and textures, probably he might request a set.
-----
Bojan: My fucking god! You made my night! I just laughed at the introduction to Roman. Fuck, I hae tears in my eyes.
Last edited by TheSamurai0926; Feb 20, 2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ermac. He's Ermac! Not Scorpion. Scorpion is a pussy, as he stated numerous times,and Ermac would do cartwheels around him raping him in the process, as he also stated numerous times. :P
-----
And page with Romanovsky's story (62) is done by KungFuJC, which sadly is not active in Tb community anymore. College of art and that stuff... :/ It was planned that he do 4 pages of Rift with that story but now I will have to finish 3 other pages...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 20, 2011 at 07:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ouch, will other people be added in the story, like some of the Leaf players, those who guide watcher? It is getting suspenseful :v