ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Well, I'm trying to get back into replay making, like I was so fond of 2 years ago; so here are some replays I made.

C&C : D

P.S. It's not god odd, it's just the first 6 letters my fingers hit (I wasn't feeling too creative naming that replay)

Oh, and if you watched my replays since i first started making them, you'd know I'm not a big boom fan, even though that seems to be the going style nowadays.

v

Merged. Please wait 24 hours before bumping your thread, thanks. ~Tamer0

I has a turtle.rpl
Attached Files
gododd.rpl (118.2 KB, 34 views)
Bump.rpl (235.8 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 5, 2010 at 05:20 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
bump
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
The kicks were pretty effective and well aimed.

But the replays start to look bad when you start contracting and extending repetitively.

In the second replay, you were flicking your legs around a bit too much and it doesn't look smooth. Though when you dismembered his legs, those two kicks flowed nicely.
When I say that I am referring to your bump replay at the start, you moved your limbs one at a time to get into position. It would be better if it was simplified.

@bump: that kick was pretty sexy.

You should try planning what position you need to be in to kick from, and find the simplest movement to get into that position. You want to avoid flicking your limbs around to get into position.
Well; the bump replay was just me messing around, but then one kick came.. then another.. then another.. then the punch.

Oh, and I like it because it's clean (I didn't take any damage)
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Not bad I wish the first kick in bump would have decaped, and something that is not a split cap was pretty, but didnt need the on the ground dms imho. Yeah, booms are pretty popular any more :P but there is still something to be said for style, which you have. Not the best I have seen from you, by a longshot, but a good jumping off point for sure.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanks deady.
I know, I have a lot better replays, and I'm trying to get back to that.
I was trying to get the first kick in bump to decap, but no luck :/.

And the on the ground dms, i'll see what I can do about those.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
new replay is up and bump
WTB comments.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ