Toribash
Original Post
3D Objects/Hair= 3D Textures?
Am I the only one thinking that these items being added such as thefootball helmet are a sign that 3D texturing on Toribash is possible? When things like 3D texturing was suggested people didn't like it because they said it would *blah blah blah* and some other excuses. But You have head textures with headphones, now then you have AdPhones. Then you have head textures with hair and hair has been made. You then have head texture of helmets and now you have a football helmet. Forgers are currently working on head items but I think they should expand their work into the hand catagory and create items such as gloves with spiked knuckles.
I'm sure that'll happen eventually, right now it seems they're just slowly getting into it.

Eventually we'll probably be able to change our whole tori (bit extreme maybe, but you never know)
why tho
What do you mean by 3D texturing? Like 3D modelling that you can add to your tori?
Instead of only being able to have things such as 128,256,512 textures. You could add 3D objects do it to make it stand out more. One person made this yellow motorbike helmet/cat head and added cat ears to make it stand out and t looked pretty badass.

I was going to say that maybe we could create our own 3D models then show them a Forger for approval of having it as an item but you will have some people creating 'rubbish' or 'innapropriate textures'. I myself know how to make 3D models but I use Blender (going to start using more professional ones too to improve my Enviroment designs) and Toribash used their own forgeif I am correct. So it may be hard to 3D import a file from another software.
Last edited by Kradel; Apr 20, 2014 at 10:06 AM.