Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
I feel like they just announced it too early

I don't think that's the case. Look at games like Cyberpunk 2077 or even Anthem (even tho this was trash). They were announced like 6-7 years ahead of them being finished and ready to be released so i don't think TB next is a problem because of that.
It only feels like it got announced too early because right after there was near radio silence. If we'd actually receive some updates, like what's being added or what's still needed before launch, it would be a lot better. Either that or just an estimate of when we'd see the game or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
next time don't say that you want this post keep updated if you know that you are going to be busy
NO TITLE
But one question I do have is can he also make it for Chromebook cause just recently my windows comp has broken and I can't play tb on it so if he can make it for more than. Windows I would highly than you
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Implore View Post
Pls dont make the file large ;-;
We're gonna start from 0tc and items?

Q: Will my Toricredits become obsolete?
A: No, you will be able to use both the Toricredits you got from Toribash and the new Tori Coins in Toribash Next.
Q: Will I be able to use all my current items in Toribash Next?
A: No, but some items would work in both games. Complete list of items will be announced in future.