ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
this new update has really upset me (heart wrenching)
the new UI for the multiplayer list is ASS and I would like the old one back so if anyone knows how to change it back to the OG multiplayer menu lemme know. this new shit makes my skin crawl.

just went in game for the first time after posting this and why is the fucking chat and the player list so big now? the new UI is equivalent to lizzo taking a nice burger king shit on my monitor
Last edited by Kozmonaut; May 13, 2023 at 02:13 AM.
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
the new UI is equivalent to lizzo taking a nice burger king shit on my monitor

yeahh you like that shit huh
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
If you read the patch notes you would know that a 1440p monitor is now required to comfortably play Toribash with correct scaling. This is a you problem.
Originally Posted by piss View Post
yeahh you like that shit huh

no

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
If you read the patch notes you would know that a 1440p monitor is now required to comfortably play Toribash with correct scaling. This is a you problem.

bro what
you're on thin ice, pal
the update is neat and more modern now, you just have to get used to it. There will always be glitches/bugs when a new update it released and maybe some little tweaks will need to be made with certain UI and controls but that's just how every game works.
i fixed the size of chat and the player list, my biggest gripe is when I click on a room and start scrolling it doesn't go from room to room on the player list on the right side like it used to. Now it just scrolls the list of rooms on the left and I have to click each individual room in order for the player list to change and that's annoying. The old room list would just scroll from tab to tab and I could see whos in the room without clicking on the room, I hope this is just an oversight that will be fixed in the future.
you're on thin ice, pal
Looks terrible, another banger by Sir! All my text overlaps and the player names and chat takes up the whole screen so I can't play
Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
Looks terrible, another banger by Sir! All my text overlaps and the player names and chat takes up the whole screen so I can't play

oh just grate. look what u did sir, u made klaus schwab mad. hope your fucken happy now.
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
the new UI for the multiplayer list is ASS and I would like the old one back so if anyone knows how to change it back to the OG multiplayer menu lemme know. this new shit makes my skin crawl.

just went in game for the first time after posting this and why is the fucking chat and the player list so big now? the new UI is equivalent to lizzo taking a nice burger king shit on my monitor

just install 5.55 again its ez
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
kozmo still alive. interesting.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself