ES Recruitment Drive
Probably the nostrils doing that. :V

Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
shook play stellaris with icky and me when the next dlc drops

i might have to but i have no idea how it's going to work without me being able to pause or reasonably run medium+ systems past the first 100 years

also here have a dorf

wall spotted

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hi shook! I hope you had a good Christmas and good new year! I just discovered this weird forum layout and its throwing me off >_>

Hope you're doing better since last time I checked in to see what you were up to.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
WeooWeoo where the fuck were you?

Also hi shook.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
█░░░█░█████░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███░░█
█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█
█████░████░░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█
█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░
█░░░█░█████░█████░█████░░███░░█

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Hi shook! I hope you had a good Christmas and good new year! I just discovered this weird forum layout and its throwing me off >_>

Hope you're doing better since last time I checked in to see what you were up to.

'ey! It's been fine yes, though i had to reinstall Windows three fucking times because it kept fucking up. Got some sweet new hardware though, so now i can run Stellaris goot. :V
Also yes, new layout has happened. I'm a stubborn old cock so i'm sticking with the old one, because that's what i'm used to. Well, a modified version of the old one, still shamelessly running with my own dark theme lol.

But yes, doing better now. Went through a rough patch of stress with the last exam project, finishing the thing off with a 15 hour work day. Needless to say, i was very happy to go on break. :V
This semester i'm supposed to find an internship, or rather was supposed to have started already, but because of how violently stressful last semester was, i managed to talk my way to a reduced workload for it, which is nice. Still gotta find a spot, which ain't easy.

Besides that, been taking it easy, as i've had a lot of bad nights and a lot of trouble with my dumbass gut, and have been to a coloscopy a week ago. They didn't find anything bad, thankfully, but let me just say oh my god purging sucks. Sedation was an interesting experience though, last thing i remember before waking up again was seeing the hand of the nurse putting a syringe into the IV needle stuck in my arm and pressing down. I was nervous as hell and wondering if i'd first trip out like crazy before passing out, but nope, knocked me the fuck out instantly. Then i woke up back in the resting room, colon packed with air. :v

and also if you're wondering when the doodles come then you shall await no further

because hoobles

also comic that deserves to stand on its own

so yes there we go
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I know your pain my dude. I've had 2 colonoscopies within the same year, years ago. They did find stuff but since they were so money hungry they sent me somewhere else in which they also found stuff (both places didnt fix the problem).

Anesthesia is always fun. The tummy packed with air is super uncomfortable

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I guess with your current gut issues you could say you've truly become an event fartist.
Hope you'll do better soon though, love the comic!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
:moyai:
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]