Ranking
belt: blue
favorite mod: boxshu(mostly public)
time range: almost all day every day(i said almost dont go rejecting me saying i said all day and every day)
ranking: bout to get out of unranked(made account in this month sorry)
i plan on getting this clan to the top especially beating wapow.
Belt: blue , alt.
Favorite mod:aikido
Ranking:---
Activity: 3 hours in a day
Tell us about yourself: I LOVE ZLATA! I hate noobs.
Cause I'm a stalker I seen all of your posts
Originally Posted by nir5566 View Post
Hey.
My name is nir5566 and i would like to join TFR because i see alot of your members in games! Your members are nice and kind to interact with. I would like to join that community! I play alot of toribash. my blet is black. I am good at Mushu . I am a very competetive player in toribash. for too long. Out of Toribash and within the wahtever and play on the Computer for about 3-6 hours. Im a nightowl so i stay up very late doing whatever i think. Nothing special about me though.

Well, you already joined TEKKEN...

Originally Posted by djkildan1 View Post
belt: blue
favorite mod: boxshu(mostly public)
time range: almost all day every day(i said almost dont go rejecting me saying i said all day and every day)
ranking: bout to get out of unranked(made account in this month sorry)
i plan on getting this clan to the top especially beating wapow.

ONLY FREEFORM APPS

Originally Posted by 1VoidPony1 View Post
Belt: blue , alt.
Favorite mod:aikido
Ranking:---
Activity: 3 hours in a day
Tell us about yourself: I LOVE ZLATA! I hate noobs.

ONLY FREEFORM APPS
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Hi, my name is 1VoidPony1 and i want join because your clan is good and RushPL sad that i'm his pet O.O I play in toribash 3-4 hours, on forum can be forever. My belt is blue, but its alt. I love play: aikido, parkour maps. In toribash i'm about half of year. I'm special bec. I FROM RUSSIA! And i love Zlata))
Well, its a bit short, but doesn't matter at all..
We don't allow any alts in this clan, unless you lost your main for some reasons (excluding ban).
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Originally Posted by 1VoidPony1 View Post
Hi, my name is 1VoidPony1 and i want join because your clan is good and RushPL sad that i'm his pet O.O I play in toribash 3-4 hours, on forum can be forever. My belt is blue, but its alt. I love play: aikido, parkour maps. In toribash i'm about half of year. I'm special bec. I FROM RUSSIA! And i love Zlata))

You didn't read first post,also too short app we want to know about you more things
Hi, my name is 1VoidPony1. I start play Toribash 6 month ago.I pretty skilled: better that "not really bad, not really good". In-game i'm playing 2-3 hours. Gmt + 8. Live in Russia, so i am special player . I can be at forum forever. Sometimes i drawing head: not nice. I like play aikido, parkour maps, hate mod's like jousting, cannon, skeleton. I'm blue belt, main acc is lost. I want to join your clan bec. you're playing good and i want to play tours with you .-. Often for fun i play mushu and see your members. Idk what i need to write next...
You can test me in any skilz mod.
I LOVE ZLATA
I like your determination, but you still need to read our first post carefully ;)
Hi, my name is 1VoidPony1. I start play Toribash 6 month ago.I pretty skilled: better that "not really bad, not really good". In-game i'm playing 2-3 hours. Gmt + 8. Live in Russia, so i am special player . I can be at forum forever. Sometimes i drawing head: not nice. I like play aikido, parkour maps, hate mod's like jousting, cannon, skeleton. I'm blue belt, main acc is lost. I want to join your clan bec. you're playing good and i want to play tours with you .-. Often for fun i play mushu and see your members. Idk what i need to write next...
You can test me in any skilz mod.
I LOVE ZLATA

Lel - A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another.
-----
i thought it was joke XD
Last edited by 1VoidPony1; Jan 27, 2016 at 09:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump