Toribash
I was playing rengar full glass cannon, I basically made every teamfight a 5v4 by ulting onto the adc every time, where my team then proceeded to focus the enemy tanks instead of killing the apc. I ended about 20/8 or so, and it was a loss.

Edit: ^Most miserable match, just noticed you said in-lane.
I would have to say when my support thought he had to gank other lanes.
I basically solo'd bot as Twitch. Was NOT fun.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Mar 24, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I was second(or third, dont remember), locked ez in and did go to the wc.
After I came back I realized that our team has 3aps and I had to lane with a katarina who stole all my farm, we lost that game.

world championship?

I assume you were in bronze 5 anyway if it took that long to load the game
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
What is the most miserable time you've ever had in lane?

cait lulu/zyra lanes.

nuff said

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Just got rumble and went 2-0 and ranked.

He feels like he has the perfect combination of CC, AoE, wave clearing, and tons of damage. Not to mention his survivability and health.
inq.
He's getting a rework next patch.
His ult isn't going to do its initial damage, but they are increasing its base damage and AP scaling. I can't tell if I should cry or throw a party.

It's entirely DoT now.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
cait lulu/zyra lanes.

nuff said

Cait + pre-nerd Nunu was far far worse.....

The lane is still pretty gay..
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Cait + pre-nerd Nunu was far far worse.....

The lane is still pretty gay..

yeah, forgot about that.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Just got rumble and went 2-0 and ranked.

He feels like he has the perfect combination of CC, AoE, wave clearing, and tons of damage. Not to mention his survivability and health.

No matter what I do I cannot do good in lane as rumble, I just cant. Like I'm good at everyone BUT rumble. Not my play style I guess.
EDIT: oh and I had a pretty miserable time with Nasus top and Shaco jungle as a jax. Since i rely on attack speed nasus would slow me shaco decieved threw shiv to slow and most of the time had red buff, and whenever i would engage on nasus i just couldnt fully kill him he would always have 200-300 hp and i would have the same but he rushed lifesteal so after that minion wave was pretty much full while i was still low so he just slows, ults dives gg.
Last edited by cocacobra; Mar 25, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit