Ranking
flatground tricks
ok only 2 replays but that was like 20 mins xD

second replay is freaking epic! (please tell me the real name for this trick)

and dont keep my replays please, u cant learn like that, to learn u practice... ino uve probaly practiced for long and though im not duing good, but i was like that at first but im not so impatient so i just kept practicing then i get an idea of how to make things better. so practice is everything

soul can u post a few replays of u skating, i wana see how ur duing
Last edited by resley3; Jun 27, 2010 at 03:16 AM. Reason: forgot to say something xD
I looked for a while but I couldnt find what it was called so you proberly made it, Call it what you like like kickflip reverse / kickflip switch i dunno.
Btw I will post some replays and if you wanted so we didnt have to haveour conversations on the toribash forum do you want to have my msn?
I iz shit... P.S I'm honestly best at acrobatics like backflipping and cartwheeling its a ton of fun,

Also if you ever post another replay do you think you could possibly make sure that the game rules make it last 500 match frames?
Attached Files
Manual Attempt.rpl (116.3 KB, 6 views)
Epic trash = (.rpl (30.3 KB, 6 views)
something to do when your bored and this is something I can teach.
Although I'm not good at it I know I can get better without the stress of trying to land on virtual wood.

If you ever find and acrobatics forum let me know
lol make a acrobatics forum ill be glad to post some on there im good at flips and stuff, btw u should do flips with -30 grav, looks way cooler
I dunno how but if u tell me I sure will
Also I will do that grav thing and try it, why dont u post me a replay of what u have done flip wise?