Toribash
Original Post
Back, again, kind of I suppose.
Been inactive for a while, I guess I'm here again for as long as I can be. Used to moderate several boards at a time. My favorite was the good Ole discussion board. I was also a teacher and a 2nd Gen tori-agent. It was a lot of fun muting stupid people and helping new players. I really left after I joined the navy and deployed 4 months later. Did a 7 month cruise in the black Sea when the whole Crimea thing went down. Stayed a while in Florida until I changed station to norfolk. Bought a house in 2016, then deployed again in April of 2017. Did 8 months in the Arabian Gulf. Found out how much I really hate the heat. Anyway, that's a bit about me, I always get the itch to come back here. I missed yall.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Yo! Welcome back, master! Been one heck of a road for you there! Glad to have you back here
Thanks man, I've got some cool public event stuff planned

#ItemRights!
Sounds dope! Any info yet or just going to keep it secret ? also goodluck with it
It involves a lot of toricredits

#ItemRights!
Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
Current Activity: Viewing Thread (M) Midnight
also I see you have 1.9m and my greed got to me so I'm keeping a big eye out for the tourneys
--
almost forgot, -places welcome home mat- :^)
Last edited by Meat; Mar 12, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Welcome back Mookie. Thank you for your service

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Been inactive for a while, I guess I'm here again for as long as I can be. Used to moderate several boards at a time. My favorite was the good Ole discussion board. I was also a teacher and a 2nd Gen tori-agent. It was a lot of fun muting stupid people and helping new players. I really left after I joined the navy and deployed 4 months later. Did a 7 month cruise in the black Sea when the whole Crimea thing went down. Stayed a while in Florida until I changed station to norfolk. Bought a house in 2016, then deployed again in April of 2017. Did 8 months in the Arabian Gulf. Found out how much I really hate the heat. Anyway, that's a bit about me, I always get the itch to come back here. I missed yall.

Hey man! Welcome back! I also died off a bit when I joined the Navy so I feel that. Thankfully I don’t go on deployments ;) . Hope you get on a shore rotation and get a break from all that sea time.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Ayyy armed forces crew. I'm in the army myself.

Would like to talk to and meet you, dope that you were a TA, not many of those guys are around anymore. Some things have changed, some have stayed the same. If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me. Welcome home

i miss you ocean
Thanks man, hoping to get a chance to get involved with the community a lot more!

#ItemRights!