ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by IQ8QI View Post
I'm passionate about judo (in real of corse) and when i see your replays i want to try it in toribash
I forgot name of that sacrifice throw so plese remind me ;)

Sweet Tani otoshi there..btw, I have a replay about the Tomoe Nage(sacrifice throw)

But it doesn't look that pretty..I have troubles sticking my foot on there hips to make it successful..
If you want to make realistic moves, you could just put gravity -30.00 and frames 1000.
Well, I learned some realistic things by just thinking, that could you jump with one hand, and how your body will move in reallife. That helped me a lot.
Proud member of myself.
i think u should just take ur time..there is no point in rushing..take all the time u need. Go back and edit if u could. change the game rules to the way u like it..i hope that helps.
Hello, I recommend you read this realism guide. It a guide on realism, pretty well explained.

For dismembering tips or any other replay related tips, check out Replaymaker's Encyclopedia. It has many helpful guides regarding replay making.
This should complete the collection..
-----
yeah
Attached Files
Improved Osoto Gari.rpl (35.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by AKingT6; Apr 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah like they said, edit your movements frame by frame. And make sure you don't always fly off and do slow spin movements, make it look like that the gravity is really pulling you, and don't twist your body into awkward parts.
FEEL LIKE A SIR!
ZeBUnkaKawnt