Toribash
Original Post
I'll take a shot at making a clan video. So I need your replays, fellow Hunters.
Now that I finally I have a mid-high class laptop that doesn't overheat(Or I thought I did ...), I want to try and make a clan video. So I'll need your replays. Only clan members can get included in the clan vid, so if you're a single ally or any random person, please don't post your replays here.

@clan members:

Post as many or as few as you want (make sure they are some of your best, clan vids are no place to show fails). I'm aiming to have the vid ready by the end of the month(it has been delaid multiple times now due to the reasons beyond my control, mentioned in the thread). The sooner I get replays from everyone that wants in, the better. Deadline for posting replays here is August 26th.(extended to 10th of September for now).
Last edited by lordtiger; Sep 6, 2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Had to update the post in order for it to be relevent again
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I really suck in SP :|
Attached Files
#Pitch - Kill Kill Kill.rpl (145.4 KB, 18 views)
#Pitch - Laguna.rpl (180.6 KB, 15 views)
#Pitch - Silhouettes.rpl (115.4 KB, 12 views)
#Pitch - Phantom Memories.rpl (128.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Pitch; Aug 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Minor changes in Phantom Memories
Hmm, I guess I could dig up some replays in the old threads...

This is the only one I'm actually happy with, as of now. So there ya go!

(It's 'to take a shot at', not 'to take a shot of' (Unless you're drinking shots.).)
Attached Files
Fantyful - Despair.rpl (425.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by fantyful; Aug 14, 2013 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Found a replay
[Hunters] Wielder of the Grammar Hammer
I'll post some when I get off my iphone )o)

If I had self opinion I'd think my replays are good... Sorta...
私の顔にそれを言う。
Multiplayer replays good right?

If you do not want your hunter members to lose you should maybe somehow cut out the knock out with me and hattersin
Attached Files
Lushsmoke vs orson66.rpl (399.2 KB, 9 views)
4th time tricking.rpl (77.0 KB, 12 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any sort of replays are okay(I've barely made any SP replays, and the ones I have made suck). Also don't expect this to be a really good vid, I have very limited experience at making videos. Still, I don't plan on releasing crap, so it should be at least mediocre. But I do need replays to work with, so upload away.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Here comes some sp stuff
Attached Files
#xaripxa.rpl (112.4 KB, 7 views)
Momentum 23.rpl (99.1 KB, 6 views)
Mccdonsplit.rpl (151.3 KB, 7 views)
~Lush-Darrn.rpl (194.7 KB, 7 views)
~Combo breaker 2!.rpl (194.2 KB, 7 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)