Toribash
Belt (Minimum is black): 2 games to brown belt/ Brown belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Yes, i am happy i have improved greatly since the last time I've played
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I have been rejected from most clans and have decided to Try this one
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : No i have not been
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? : No, But i will go back and read them now
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Tykeon , and Aikido
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Kicking and Countering
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): Cant think of an example of kicking..
Previous Clans(if any): I have been in [~Soul] But i have left it
Favorite Forum(if any): None
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): None Thought about joining the Tykeon organization but I dont know
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : No i do not have one.
Level of forum activity(Important!): Everyday i can i will.
Number of Infractions: I'm not sure what you mean but if you mean "how many bad things I've done" then "No Infractions" is my response.

Please reply

-Stayback

Ps : Ive been trying to upload a rpl. But it won't let me--any suggestions?
I Put it in the choose file thing but, it doesnt show in my reply.
No from me. I dislike that join reason. It seems like you want to join a clan just to be in one.

About your replay problem, the only thing that comes in my mind is that you might forgot to click the upload button in that file choosing window.
No from me,you didn't posted replays and i don't like you because of your joining reason.
Another progger! let's listen to Dream Theater!!!! hahahah
If other clans have been rejecting you, then we have no choice but to do the same, wouldn't you think?

No from me.
Originally Posted by staybackk View Post

WOOP WOOP NEW YORK
I happen to live in brooklyn lols. But yea, its also a no from me because brown belts a little too low(it says black belt minimum in the first post, and you even copied it onto your app XD), and I wouldn't have factored that in if you had some badass replays to show some experience.
Also it seems you are inactive without an alt account joining in january and only being a brown belt with 4 posts by now.

~~P.S.~~
If you can't upload a replay normally, then you can use an uploading site like speedyshare.com,4shared.com,2shared.com etc to upload the .rpl and post the link here.
~~~~~~
Last edited by fett175; Aug 4, 2012 at 08:35 AM.

Belt (Minimum is black):
I'm a Blackbelt!

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? :
Yeah, I'm pretty happy. I'm rank 1 in the world for Aikido7.tbm. http://forum.toribash.com/tori_ranki...me=aikido7.tbm

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):
Well, the other clan leaders are literally retarded. Can't talk to them for more than 15 seconds without them yelling at me for being an equal matchup towards them or sometimes the "Underdog". :I Also SilentAssassin and NinjaxCryo suggested I should join. :P I've known Ninja for a while, we used to play each other in Semi-pro Aikido. Plus, I like a clan that has members I know and trust, I've declined 4 invitations because of this.

Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) :
NinjaxCryo and SilentAssassin.

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?
Yes. I am also strongly against cheap moves.

Favorite/Best Official Mod:
Best: Aikido and Wushu.
Favorite: Taekwondo.tbm

Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):
I play football on my school's football team as wide receiver. :3
I own a big Minecraft Facebook page.

Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):
I got 11 touchdowns last season and my school came 2nd place for our division. (I like to run.)
www.facebook.com/minecraftunofficial
(www.minecraftunofficial.com)

Previous Clans(if any):
Nope.

Favorite Forum(if any):
Textures.

Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):
Not really. <.<

Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) :
TheRealMethos (http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2339695)

Yuba City, California, USA. (-8:00 G.M.T.)

Level of forum activity(Important!):
I actually used to be very active on the forums in 2008. But all the posts got wiped since I was inactive for so long I guess. Currently I have 2 posts in total! The reason I haven't been on the forums much since I just got back into Toribash is because I'm trying to become better at the game. I go onto the forums for advice on already answered questions, like how to do a successful comeback.

Number of Infractions:
0 (Woot!)

The multi-player replays are my replays vs. two of your members. The reason they all have boss in it was because Ninja said that was boss and I just put the replay name of what was happening at the moment. Like most of my other replays. If you'd like to see more of my replays feel free to ask!
Attached Files
BecauseICanDoDat.rpl (96.5 KB, 9 views)
winwinwinwinwin.rpl (16.8 KB, 7 views)
Bossbossboss.rpl (46.3 KB, 7 views)
Bossitout.rpl (49.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by methos319; Aug 4, 2012 at 09:26 AM.
@stayback: got already rejected by pitch so I dont need to say my no..

@methos: I REALLY liked your app, It was one of the few good apps I've seen recently, But I am not sure if that makes up for your replays.. since To be honest, those single player replays were just random jump -> 1-3 dms -> random pose :/.I am still pretty positive with you, Tell me when you can meet me ingame so I'll see how you play in other mods
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Sorry I just grabbed a few single player replays off my laptop, my regular computer I have all my replays on I'm rebuilding. So any time to play would be great. d: I'm currently hanging in the Public Aikido 7 room. (Room name is Aikido7 if you want to /jo your way there.)
Last edited by methos319; Aug 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM.