Toribash
no ur like biggest dickus with fear bother that guy about it he's clan guy
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
i dont talk to clan people

It's a no from me

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Frost
hi im maciek2770 i want to join frost because i never be in official clan i have black belt but im unranked. i good at boxshu, aikido and judo in abd im 4/10
I am waiting for a response
sorry no, we're full anyway and your app wasn't good enough. you might have better luck applying to an unnofficial clan.
idk if you guys are still accepting but I'll give it a try.

I nodankess want to join because why wouldn't you want to join frost? I'm the coolest guy and this is the coolest clan, so perfect mix right?

What really drew my attention to you guys is Sparchar. Him and I go a little back in the past n stuff.
I'm basically on everyday and play just about any game. Recently I've been coming back to this game and it brings back good memories.
All in all I like this clan so accept me(no pressure).
Sorry but no, as you can see we're pretty dead. You probably wouldn't have a good time so try joining an active clan. Goodluck.
thats enuff pidda im simon im ownya in other words im your friend and btw im sorely disapointed that you let down dakness i demand that you accept both me and dankness into frost right now pidda

pidda u fap?

pidda: im good boi HAHAAH LMAO