Toribash
Original Post
control menu
there should really be a control menu because you can never know the controls when you start. The only way to find out controls like hold all (c) or pause replay (p) is by watching youtube videos or by asking other people (who usually find that out from youtube) THERE NEEDS TO BE A CONTROL MENU I don't know all the controls and I have been playing for years (I am a low belt because I cant remember my old name and password.
The tutorial is slightly better at informing about that now, but I agree that the full list of functions is intimidating for people.
You should go into more details about what exactly you want. Describe what you want and how it would work (command for triggering it? Remember that a lot of commands are used already). A picture example of this "control menu" would be helpful in this case.
You can expect this to be a low priority thing even if it's a solid idea, but making a detailed, complete suggestion is the best chance of getting anything done.

Ninja'd. Maybe a link to that wiki somewhere in game would work better, I dunno. There could also be a command list with that info C/P'd. I have a faint memory of this being a thing but it might have gotten removed or something.
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 19, 2016 at 08:54 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
maybe you could improve the /help command.
/help will bring up a window of a list of commands in that wiki and you can just scroll down for the whole list since there are a lot of commands and helpful hotkeys.
/help on or /help off for toggle.
Id like there to be a controls & commands place in the client. The fact is, that website's existence means it isnt very clear and not everyone will think to check through google for the full list of commands (although perhaps they should)

The problem with /help is that you need to know the command to use it, and the problem we are trying to solve here is people not knowing commands and controls. So that solution is kind of contradictory to the problem

The list would be much less intimidating if it was split up into sections, Operator chat commands, normal chat commands, in game commands (eg c), replay commands - etc
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
It might be good to go along with what smallbowl said and create an updated thread on Toribash with all the commands categorized into sections (might exist already, I don't know) and then on the menu that comes up when you his ESC you just put a "commands" option there and upon clicking that have it open up your default browser and forward you to the page with all the commands.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •