Toribash
Original Post
Factions
I just got this idea on the fly while listening to a song but yea here it is.
So, there are tons upon tons of clans right? Well why not organize them a bit better with.... (Drumroll) Factions! Like big clans that engulf the small clans. Of course each Faction will have a diffrent backstory. (Good, Evil, Neutral, etc.) Grouping up the clans can lead to a few things, one of course being very large scale clan events or Faction events like Good Vs Evil etc. Second being a new ranking, E.x: Rank 1 Overall but Rank 2 in faction or however the admins have it. There could be prizes for the best in faction or something. It's really up to whoever deals with this kind of stuff. Now, how will the factions be managed? I see two ways of doing this. Either have the ES or the Clan Mods do this personally or have the Clan Mods or ES elect a clan in each faction to be the leading clan in the faction. Of course this would change if one clan thinks they would be better for the job. Anyway yea, hope you enjoy my idea CnC is very much welcome.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Ehh but the alliances aren't known, I cant name all of our allies off the top of my head. And it would make it easier for bigger events n' stuff. I also enjoy all out war between large groups of people. Call me crazy but it sounds epic.
Alliances barely serve a purpose but to say "Hey you guys are cool" So why not give them a purpose?
Last edited by Seth; Mar 19, 2016 at 04:09 PM. Reason: I remembered a thing
I don't see any point to this at all, events aren't even that hard to host. People do it by their self already and being in a clan makes it almost to easy to get access to resources for events, you don't need a bigger organization to make events easier to host.

This idea would bring nothing new to the game and you have to already remember that even in clans the wars are still 1v1 so what would adding more people into groups even do. Would just create longer "Faction" wars that server no different purpose than clans already do.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I don't see any point to this at all, events aren't even that hard to host. People do it by their self already and being in a clan makes it almost to easy to get access to resources for events, you don't need a bigger organization to make events easier to host.

This idea would bring nothing new to the game and you have to already remember that even in clans the wars are still 1v1 so what would adding more people into groups even do. Would just create longer "Faction" wars that server no different purpose than clans already do.

Sounds vicious, or aleast when I said it in my head it did. To be honest I don't belive this idea will go far either. I was just a bit inspired by old events that flew into my mind at the time. I said "Why not?" and posted this.