ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i need help :(
well i bought toribash today and got a receipt email but nothing else were is my registration code
Re: i need help :(
You need to be patient, sometimes it comes right away, sometimes it takes a while. But i assure you it will be there within 24 hrs.

Also this is in the wrong board, ill move it.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'm guessing no more than an hour ago... Don't worry about it. If you don't get it, hampa WILL help you. Just be patient.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
when I bought it te reg key was on the page that comfirmed that u bought it... it didnt come in email.
Yeah, mine did that too. But some don't come instantly. I'm not too certain about how the reg keys work, but they SHOULD come in email. But if there're any major issues, hampa will deal with it.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.