Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Not sure what this is...
Hi, I was in the torishop. I am quite new/newbie so I just purchased a color, and a window popped up where I could see my purchase. It was a red blinking box that said "Click for information regarding account trading", or something simillar. I clicked and this popped up...

"ERRATUM: <hampa> I will start banning anyone I catch trading accounts
You have been warned
Repeat the following statement before attempting to sell/buy an account:

YES, I UNDERSTAND I CAN NOT SELL/BUY/TRADE/TRANSFER ACCOUNTS BECAUSE I AM GULLIBLE AND WILL BE SCAMMED.
If I should continue, the staff will not be able to help me return any stolen accounts, items, tcs, etc.
Should I STILL continue, then I confirm that I have ignored repeated warnings that NO STAFF MEMBER/ADMIN will ask for my password and ignored common sense that any site outside of Toribash.com that ask for my login/password are attempts to gain access to my account.
Having committed myself to continue this attempt to sell my account/buy an account, I have agreed that iI have breached the end users licence agreement, and will not complain about administrators/staff members banning my account/stripping my account of all its items and or tc."

So my question is did I just got a random warning (in form of a punishment), or is this something everyone get when the goto their invetory?

-Nomocan
It is literally that, an information about account trading. If you try to trade accounts, you will be banned. It's a reminder to people who'd consider selling an account, everybody sees it.

As the message says, the punishment for trading is outright a ban, so there's nothing to worry about in this message ; )

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos