ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ACDC or Metallica?
they are both good in my opinion, be as biast as you want when choosing who you think is better.
It's a close one but i say acdc
I love them both, but I have to say ACDC takes the cake on this one.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
When's the last time anyone just sat down and listened to ACDC? (Hint, it's never.) They're background noise. New Metallica is shit, yes, but back in the Burton era (Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning), they were god tier. ACDC is mediocre at best; remembered for a few decent songs, but nothing too special overall.
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
When's the last time anyone just sat down and listened to ACDC? (Hint, it's never)

I lol'd

I am going with Metallica because of Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and ...And Justice For All. Now, after the Napster incident, St Anger and James Hetfield being the table, they really suck ass. Anything after 88' really started blowing for Metallica, except for that song "Fuel". Wish they wrote songs like that today.
equation
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
When's the last time anyone just sat down and listened to ACDC? (Hint, it's never.)

Last week.

To be honest, I'm not fond of either. They're okay, but Led Zeppelin is where it's at.
AC/DC.
Great Aussie band.

Id happily sit down and listen to them.. *coughs* <-- Read that risk. *coughs*
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
AC/DC has a few cool songs... but the old Metallica has better songs in general.

What do I know anyway, both bands are not my cup o' tea. :P
I only know AC/DC's "TNT" and Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters".