Ranking
Original Post
saving problems
saving problems....

when it tries to auto save it says: Failed to save replay to autosave/gov_cheese_vs_[Evil]Skinnydude908- 73178_26035.rpl error 1

and when i try to save it, it says: Failed to save replay

Can someone please help me?
Hi
Re: saving problems
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
saving problems....

when it tries to auto save it says: Failed to save replay to autosave/gov_cheese_vs_[Evil]Skinnydude908- 73178_26035.rpl error 1

Did you delete those folders and/or are those folders set to chmod read only?
Originally Posted by Kaze
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
saving problems....

Did you delete those folders and/or are those folders set to chmod read only?

not at all...

Hi
This happens to me sometimes... Is it a persistent problem, or is it on/off?

I'll try finding another solution if reinstalling doesn't work.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
This happens to me sometimes... Is it a persistent problem, or is it on/off?

I'll try finding another solution if reinstalling doesn't work.

It is persistent.... Ill try reinstalling later today cause i have school in a have an hour and i dont feel like logging off my account on the computer....so yea.....
Hi
Wait, you're an a non-admin account trying to use Toribash..?

No wonder it isn't working. In order to save in Program Files (or anywhere apart from My Documents, really), you must have permissions. Unfortunately, by default, only admin accounts have those permissions.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
Wait, you're an a non-admin account trying to use Toribash..?

No wonder it isn't working. In order to save in Program Files (or anywhere apart from My Documents, really), you must have permissions. Unfortunately, by default, only admin accounts have those permissions.

My mom is an admin.... She doesnt have a password on her account.... Ill have to do it later...got to go to school
Hi
Alright, problem figured out. There are two solutions, and since it isn't your PC, I'll suggest the latter. Here goes:

1. Set the account you use to an admin account.

2. Install Toribash into My Documents.

Since your mom won't be so happy if you set yourself as admin, I suggest just moving Toribash from Program Files. Far quicker really, and it'll solve your problems.

No need to post again unless there are problems arising from the new location/settings (By the way, when you move, unless you're on an admin account, you won't be able to delete it from Program Files).
Q = QUAKER OATS