Ranking
Original Post
[New Series]Top 7 Replays Submit Here!
This is a new series we are trying to kick off on our Clan's channel

Link

We would greatly appreciate it if you were to subscribe and support the upcoming series!
REMEBER: We need replays! So post every single good replay you have ever saved!

That is all!
Have a nice day!
~T4T
Last edited by iKas; Jul 17, 2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Adding Motivation
Sure I sub'd
I'll post replays for a while, and share your videos for a bit to help you get publicity c:

are you going to do like, a group live com?
or a live com with a different person every time(like a rotation, the person whos turn it is in the rotation gets to commentate on the replays and choose the replays etc etc)
or just 7 cool replays? :v
Attached Files
replay.rpl (99.4 KB, 10 views)
aikido #1.rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Sure I sub'd
I'll post replays for a while, and share your videos for a bit to help you get publicity c:

are you going to do like, a group live com?
or a live com with a different person every time(like a rotation, the person whos turn it is in the rotation gets to commentate on the replays and choose the replays etc etc)
or just 7 cool replays? :v

At the moment, we're hoping to get a couple of guys to review the replays with us. But we're currently trying to get everything set up at the moment
Liked the spar you uploaded, maybe try get in a big skype call and record that, with you guys just having fun and chillin'? c:
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Liked the spar you uploaded, maybe try get in a big skype call and record that, with you guys just having fun and chillin'? c:

Why Not? Add me on skype! I'll PM you my skype name