Ranking
Re: fastest perfect balance
cool, regardless of how they're counting frames, I'd say that's a winner, provided it really is perfect.
Well, like i said, I let it run for twenty minutes or so, and he didn't fall...doctor-dendrite and 1,000,000 can attest to that. Either way, the replay lasts for 10,000 frames, and if you really want me to, i can set it up to run for 100,000 or something ridiculous like that.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
yea umbrafire let it run for at least 20, maybe more minutes, and though he does start to lean back tori stays balanced.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
So, do I hold the record? Or is there still dispute?
Originally Posted by Umbrafire

Well, the thread starter did mention this:
how about we sort this out and do things properly. the balance must last indefinitely, you must complete at least one rotation in any axis before achieving the balance. (gotta have some challenge).

Also, due to the fact that you're not perfectly symmetrical, you fall on your head or something eventually.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by Lucidess
Originally Posted by Umbrafire

Well, the thread starter did mention this:
how about we sort this out and do things properly. the balance must last indefinitely, you must complete at least one rotation in any axis before achieving the balance. (gotta have some challenge).

Ah, my apologies, I forgot about that.
I think that's only half a rotation, Luci.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."