Ranking
Original Post
Silent's replay thread
Hello, recently been getting into replay making more and more and I'm really looking for some cnc/feedback on these. Hope yall like em, cheers.
Attached Files
(nm) empire 9.rpl (170.6 KB, 11 views)
(nm) flips n kicks.rpl (194.7 KB, 8 views)
(nm)droid.rpl (101.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Silent; Mar 28, 2018 at 08:07 PM.
[a]dventure
Flips n kicks: That replay was pretty nice, you showed that you have a very great talent at getting dms. The only improvement that could be done on the replay was on the posing, always remember 2 things when posing on a standing position. 1: Lumbar has to be normal to the floor, 2: relax your legs completely for 10 frames and later hold them
You can see that I fixed the pose on the attachment

Empire 9: Also another great replay, all of the kicks were extremely satisfying, specially the last one. Also the pose was perfectly balanced, which is pretty neat. Don't have much to say other than this.

Droid: Very simple replay, I like that. Not found any flaws on the replay
Attached Files
(nm) flips n kicks.rpl (213.9 KB, 5 views)
Keep walking
Thanks for the tip on balancing the pose, thats actually super helpful haha
[a]dventure
Twist: First off fix your frames. ok so opener is ok until you switch rotation. when you spin like that it makes it alot easier if you swing your arms the same time you rotate your chest. what you did was do your arms first then you rotated your chest, which made it very hard to turn. the little kick off uke didnt really seem to do much. nice transition into the punch. the punch itself seemed pretty weak because of how fast you pulled back. the transition into the kick is pretty awkward, but you made it work. and nice little boom there.

ok so work on finishing your movements. try and follow through on movements you do. im not saying like changing direction is bad, but it has to be done right to look good. Also if all you do is hit change direction hit change direction, it gets old fast. try and add in some full spins like the one leading up to the punch. also work on learning what gets you spinning the best and how to create that momentum that will allow for the follow through.