Ranking
Good stuff. Something you could add to go to the next level is to sync music with moves. Like oracle's movies.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
This one is one of the best clips I've seen in my entire life.
Great sync, music, 1 effect failed but only detailic mistake, effects are overally fucking awesome, 10/10 from me.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Holy shit, propably one of the best vids i ever seen in my life...
Sync and effects are just great, i hope that i will have the pleasure of beeing in one of your vids in future.
Nothing to add up here, i just think its a bit too slow ... just my sence
but it's still the best
10/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
those smoke effects were great

great editing, it was just as impressive as that freejumping/parkour thing on the beach vid that you used as inspiration (quite obvious if youve seen the vid befor, not a bad thing though) for the life of me i cant remember what its called though

camera work could have been a little more creative though, but i guess it wouldnt have kept true to the inspiration vid if you had though, but real life doesnt really have freecam i guess. some slow moving decent freecam showing some awesome angles could have made this amazing.

could have done more with the snow effect though, i remember fnugget mentioning its pretty much just a straightforward aftereffects effect which has no depth, and looks like its only snowing on the cameraman, so its useless for toribash vids.

overall, really good, one of my new favs
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 27, 2012 at 12:15 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Honestly, I love this video, I thought it was something new and nice from the ear crushing dubstep, and something more beautiful. Things I disliked though, the red color change, the scratches, some over done effects that were unnecessary (i.e. some of the puffs, the blueness, don't get me wrong I liked them, but I think that you could have used them more constantly otherwise they look out of place), and finally the white circles that showed up towards the end of the video. But other than that I really liked this video, I liked the dancing, I liked the majority of it. 8/10, but once more, I really liked that instead of the fighting aspect of toribash, you chose to show the dancing aspect, I am actually going to work on a video with the same idea soon. Great job bud.
Thanks guys. I am glad that was pleasant to you.
How have you done the smoke one at 0:20 ?

im preety sure he did the "smoke" stuff on after effects ^^

I don't know ae as I want. It's footage.