Ranking
Original Post
About the Tourneys
Instead of taking the tourneys away from everyone, why not just break down on the ones abusing the glitch and blacklist there IP somehow from all the tourneys?
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Why not bring back the old tourneys till the problem is fixed? So you guys have live servers, where you can test glitches / bugs like this and we players are kind of "Beta-Testers".
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
cant you ip ban?
or is that not a thing here

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Cockblock their IP -> they use a proxy
Ban their account -> they make another one

Insert other endless circle that gets no where.

Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
Why not bring back the old tourneys till the problem is fixed? So you guys have live servers, where you can test glitches / bugs like this and we players are kind of "Beta-Testers".

Why would they bring them back before the problem is fixed?
I'm sure they have plenty of people to test already
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Why would they bring them back before the problem is fixed?
I'm sure they have plenty of people to test already

Because that problem exists since there are tourney servers and many guys miss the tourneys. And like i said live server to test + happy users.
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
cant you ip ban?
or is that not a thing here

IP ban doesn't stop bug abusers, instead it make them harder to spot as they start using proxies.

Bringing back old tournaments doesn't get bugs fixed. When they're fixed, tourneys will be back. Just wait.
just make a script? Also, reporting glitchers should be encouraged. Solving the problem by getting rid of the equation sucks more than leaving a problem there in the first place.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.