Ranking
Original Post
Blog: Active forum announcements, and regular showcases
The Toribash blog is probably the single most easy to access page to acquire knowledge of the most important happenings on TB. Yet it's not really used to its full potential.

Two suggestions:

1. An active forum announcement, at the top of the forum index - something along the lines of "Blog post of the week/month: <Title>" (depending on Aakash & Solax's preferred schedule), or "Latest blog post: <Title>".

The blog isn't publicised very much, and it's stuck in a sub-forum in Discussion, which doesn't count.

2. A weekly showcase of prominent, note-worthy textures/flames/mods etc. from around the forum. Serves a dual-purpose of providing blogging material as well as stimulating the growth of the market/modding/any other area featured.

With enough promotion, the process could be easily simplified - make it worthwhile (free publicity as long as the blog is popular enough) and artists/modders could be encouraged to submit works for review, instead of the blogger having to look through the Market/Art/Mods sections.

Your thoughts?
Last edited by joonveen; Dec 4, 2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Clarification
Blog's board didn't make sense in discussion, I've moved it to the news forum. :/

The blog guys are aware of this thread, guess we'll just have to see what happens.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you