Ranking
Original Post
Yo
Sup.

Also does anyone know why my name is in yellow now?

I look pretty in yellow.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Toribash legend buddy. I'm sure you were sent a PM. And yes, so sexy. I'd bang

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Long time no interaction, moopy. I'm actually white-yellow colorblind so I can't see your name, but I'm sure it looks nice. How's it going with you? Married with two children (not married with the children, but their mother) and living adult life?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Yo I've decided to download toribash again for the shits and giggles, anyone online?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Was just about to join you in Tourney 15, but you dissapeared the second I joined D:
Last edited by liaxo; Jul 24, 2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: but wait, there is Server "Moop"
Is Parrot alive anymore? Is our glorious leader still active?

Speaking of which, who IS the leader?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
These days that would be the avatars10 (now known as Kyou-kun)
-----
Also, pretty much dead. Since 2014 I think it has only been skul, avatars and me from the clan writing in our threads (and not that much). Sometimes people apply to join, but the tasks we gave them has scared them away 100% of the time, so no new members. We should probably clean up the roster, but since I went form officer to peasant, I have no such powers.
Last edited by liaxo; Jul 26, 2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What were such tasks?

On the bottom of this page some fun began http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...350974&page=22
From there to last is fun