ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Translucent Objects
Sometimes when I'm playing a mod, the objects get in the way of me clicking. If we made objects translucent if they are blocking our view so we can see and still click body parts, that would be a great edition to the game
Don't Be Racist
if you zoom into an object they become translucent.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
hit 2 (freecam) and zoom in if your tht far apart on a spar you probably need some more practice
thebaddas, you're taking your own personal experience in rather than grasping the idea as a whole. for some mods that require large items, (swords mods I"m looking at you) they obstruct the field of view, but are greatly needed. This would help a lot

~Supported
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Originally Posted by Alderfox View Post
thebaddas, you're taking your own personal experience in rather than grasping the idea as a whole. for some mods that require large items, (swords mods I"m looking at you) they obstruct the field of view, but are greatly needed. This would help a lot

~Supported

trying to sound smart only makes you look dumber, at least for you in this situation

press 2, move the camera to where you want
if you move the camera into an object it becomes invisible

there is literally no need for this, especially in sword mods
Last edited by Augans; Aug 18, 2014 at 08:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
trying to sound smart only makes you look dumber, at least for you in this situation

press 2, move the camera to where you want
if you move the camera into an object it becomes invisible

there is literally no need for this, especially in sword mods

thank you this was stated very simply in my first post
I wouldn't say there is absolutely no need for this. From my experience, the free cam is horrible to use. It's not a bad tool, it's just weird and bad to use (my opinion). This isn't a bad idea. If you want to use free cam go ahead but this would be a nice substitute.
Also , the free cam is mainly used for replay editing and setting the camera for different frames. I have never seen or heard anyone say they will use a free-cam during a spar or any other matches.

- Supported
Last edited by Kradel; Aug 19, 2014 at 02:53 AM.
even without freecam using default cam you can rotate around then zoom in/pan up its just not necessary for this to be put in