ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Unlimited/Higher Qi Gain for VIP
So, at the moment the QI is capped at 100 per day. If you want it go faster, we have do buy qi... Why not increase that cap or turn it off for vips? Thats a common Model in many free to play games and im pretty much sure that this will boost the amount of buyers much.

Atleast this will make vip more attractive for guys like me, who are mostly ingame but dont use that forum much.
Last edited by Shakky; Nov 19, 2014 at 03:13 PM.
To pretend abuse, just make qi gain only active in official servers and change it like it was back 1-2 years ago: QI = wins not just games. Toribash already shows multi clients, so just kick them automaticly and job is done.
Last edited by Shakky; Nov 19, 2014 at 03:28 PM.
Well... People can still farm with that. However, i've liked the Idea, VIP bonus should add stuff in the game, maybe free bounties, colors and this Higher Qi Gain. But so i'd suggest they to increase it to 150 or 200, That seems enough if you consider that you'll stay with the Vip for months.
~Supported
You can already get QI boosters to double up how much QI you earn.

Prime & VIP are vanity addons for the forum, not ingame. It already gains people a discount on globals, throwing on extras would devalue the use of other boosters.

And free bounties what? How does that make sense? :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You can already get QI boosters to double up how much QI you earn.

Prime & VIP are vanity addons for the forum, not ingame. It already gains people a discount on globals, throwing on extras would devalue the use of other boosters.

And free bounties what? How does that make sense? :/

It costs 2,000 tc to place a bounty, in addition to the bounty itself, I believe he would like that fee reduced or removed for tp/ VIP. Not sure if I agree with it though, seeing as that feature is hardly used.
Maybe im wrong, but the QI booster just doubles the amount i get, it doesnt change the limit. So i just have to play 50 games to reach 100 qi per day. So increasing the limit wont change the "use" of the booster at all.

And i think im not the only one who dislike qi buyers at all.

AND at the moment playing more isnt rewarding in my opinion, sure i can make tcs if i want. But after i hit that limit, i didnt even get "games played" because qi = games played now and belts should show how experienced you are (more games = more experience at one point). Sure i can farm 24/7 Twinswords or Lolnade, but really no one will do this and if so, who cares? everyone will see its just farmed and no skill at all.
Last edited by Shakky; Nov 21, 2014 at 01:30 PM.