Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
this also sort of applies to the post above
this isn't even true at all anymore, just read the art board rulesthis was changed when i still was smod, in mid/late 2017, iirc. all you have to do is post something like "nice, the shading is good" or "not nice, the eyes look awful", or anything like that. if people actually want constructive criticism only, they need to add the prefix to their threads.

If this is true, then the rules already affected many people to the point they don't bother to check in the art board, I know I rarely ever visit the art board anymore, only hop on on requests and jump off, I used to even enjoy posting in the art board but just seeing as how "everything" you post will just get infracted, couldn't really express any sort of opinion without having to write a paragraph. Even if something needs the smallest of cnc. It really ruined the art board imo.

rules are good but too many just pushes everyone away, wibbles 2.0 was pretty good for the most part when it was free, I personally didn't see anything bad other than the occasional goatse, that was easily fixed with a ban or just a thread deletion though, wibbles is meant to be cancer for the most part, and it was fun cause it lacked rules, it was one of the only places where you can say anything without having some staff breathing down your neck and threatening you with infractions. If I remember, wibbles was extremely active, until a paywall was added, many didn't like it but those that made the decision didn't really show remorse. I still don't even use wibbles cause I'm against that decision.

Also this gets brought up a lot, but many players have issues with staff, shouldn't that mean anything?
Should it be adressed?
I try to give the benefit of the doubt but some staff tend to get some sort of complex,
Even with community changes/additions/decisions there doesn't seem to be much staff to general population communication, I know there's the suggestions and ideas board, most of those are player ideas, would be really insightful to know what's being worked on and if it should be continued since what really makes the forums live is the players itself, when nothing is addressed or acknowledged that just seems to cause people to withdraw from posting.
Don't get me wrong, a lot of staff are pretty cool, until they are against you, then it's hard to actually be in the right, since they don't have to believe you, it's just seems they aren't people at some point. I understand you're all busy but you were once general pop once.

haha didn't think I would write this much, excuse if my structures is fucked.
Last edited by Lucy; Jun 1, 2018 at 08:31 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist