Ranking
Originally Posted by XFury View Post
but, that 'customize' appears for multiplayer players?

no it only appears for you in singleplayer. I didn't already undestand how to get it for multiplayer too, but others won't see it.

But that doesn't mean that it's impossible

theres a way in getting you "customization" for Multiplayer, too

perhaps someone can explain it again
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
this is an awesome tut, but my arm trail textures won't work. only my legs. i they are in my custom folder, but they won't show up ingame. is there a way to fix this?

edit: never mind, i fixed it by deactivating my arm trails that i bought.

awesome ... when i took the normal trail off ... then it appears ... because i did see something faintly ... wasn't entirely nothing ... but it was like all transparent and a line behind it ... now when the normal trail is off u can see your custom trail ...
I dont get it. I saved my textures i made (to show a screeny of a full texture set i made) , but they dont appear on me. They just sit in my custom folder and i still see my real textures that ive worn so long. i even overrided my other textures to see the new ones and nothing works for me. >.<
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Defyant ill pay you 2k to customize my tori =]

This is irrelevant to the thread. User warned.
~hanz0
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 11, 2008 at 01:59 AM.
Umm, when I try my head texture (yes it's a tga file) it wont show, it's in my folder and I've named it head.
Is the .tga uncompressed?

If you compressed it, go back and save it again, without the compression.
Originally Posted by TIEBASHER View Post
I dont get it. I saved my textures i made (to show a screeny of a full texture set i made) , but they dont appear on me. They just sit in my custom folder and i still see my real textures that ive worn so long. i even overrided my other textures to see the new ones and nothing works for me. >.<

After putting the new textures in your Custom folder, right-click on them, click Properties, and tick Read Only.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."