Ranking
Original Post
Collab with TheLunatic
The secret is out, me and TheLunatic are officially dating! >///< we made this as our first collab to celebrate something special, we are a couple. It was fun! We both learned a lot. His name is Joshua, mine Jamie, so J~J that answers that. Good job Luna you did well. Wub chu ;3 please no one judge us. This is a replay thread if you have questions, message either of us.

Edit: If anyone does judge our relationship, we will report. We don't need drama and useless posts so keep it strictly to the replays. I've also given him permission to post his.
Attached Files
J~J Love hurts Collab.rpl (237.8 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Miku; Oct 6, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
Pretty much the same replay just in a different package. You could easily just type /dl TheLunatic in her replay. If someone just so happens to click this one first, whatever ^^ Ily Miku-Chan.

But I'm posting it anyways and I'll confirm we are dating. Ish complex. Message for more details don't spam this thread with trolling/your opinion on us. Save that for the replay

~
And suck someones nuggets.

Lol.
Attached Files
J~J - Love hurts Collab.rpl (237.8 KB, 10 views)
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
I'll go ahead and post cnc to just make this post relevant. why the heckles do you even need to "come out" about some dumb internet relationship I mean really why even.

AAANyway, the opener was horse stance, and the little spin thing you guys did after it looked really awkward. the landing stance thing and punch to kick was pretty cool tho. everything after that looked really awkward imo, especially how you lift yourself by your arm to sorta just float over to the rest of the upper torso. overall at the skill level you guys seem to be at its ok so whatevs I guess. also good job pwr and kido for shitting up a replay thread.
I came here to laugh at you
Thanks antler for teh cnc. But the first part really wasnt called for. Also, you dont have to comment about us. So please. don't.
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
I'll go ahead and post cnc to just make this post relevant. why the heckles do you even need to "come out" about some dumb internet relationship I mean really why even.

AAANyway, the opener was horse stance, and the little spin thing you guys did after it looked really awkward. the landing stance thing and punch to kick was pretty cool tho. everything after that looked really awkward imo, especially how you lift yourself by your arm to sorta just float over to the rest of the upper torso. overall at the skill level you guys seem to be at its ok so whatevs I guess. also good job pwr and kido for shitting up a replay thread.

Why do you need to post here? I'm just curious ^^ well I think we did good Miku-Chan. You did the opener, I did part of the first kick, you finished the kick, I did the rest
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Gratz!

Tinerr Moderated Message:
User warned for this post (useless post)
Last edited by Tinerr; Oct 7, 2013 at 08:54 PM.