Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Ulus textures made part by part.
Here i will post my textures that i creating part by part:)
Pls comment it ,and rate my work if you can:)
In the future (when i finish a set) it will be avaible for sell.
For first Robotic Suit:)

Step 1. Both Legs:

Step 2. Both Thighs. (different front texture)

Step 3. triceps,biceps, groin, chest, stomach breast added. and first attempt of head.

Step 4. Finished:

Here you got link for the shop where you can buy those textures:)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...15#post4618815
Last edited by Ulus; Sep 9, 2011 at 03:39 PM.
Girls Power
Looks really good but the lights look uneven and the background is just pitch black. Also you need to open a thread in the art/textures board to sell them here is just for commentin and ratin
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
This reminds me of hanz0.

good old times
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Looks really good but the lights look uneven and the background is just pitch black. Also you need to open a thread in the art/textures board to sell them here is just for commentin and ratin

thx for your comment ill do something with the background
Girls Power
I am getting a bit dissapointed every time I see textures overloaded with layer style effects.
Even edges on playes look like they were made using layer styles. Try to make them less bright - they are too eye-catching.
White glowing parts are too bright. Try to lower a bit opacity of glow.
Also if you make smooth edges, try to make all edhes smooth, because smooth and sharp edges don't fit with each other well.
I like that you have made thighs a bit different to each other. Try to make the whole set like that.
I like the idea... the glowing effect of the lights are pretty well done in the first.. :3 I like them... but the shadow projected from the plates of the armor imo looks a bit odd...and yes I agree with macross.

i think you are going well so far
keep working.. it gonna be a awesome set
I can't stand the glowing effect of the lights, it just does not feel right and it looks plastic. As for the shading, no, just no, too flashy and plastic looking. Metal doesn't gleam like that unless you're pointing a seriously powerful flashlight at it.

Lower the opacity of the effects you applied to the plates.
Hoss.
I am liking the set so far, I would like to see it when it is finished?
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I can't stand the glowing effect of the lights, it just does not feel right and it looks plastic. As for the shading, no, just no, too flashy and plastic looking. Metal doesn't gleam like that unless you're pointing a seriously powerful flashlight at it.

Lower the opacity of the effects you applied to the plates.

Thanks for that hyde its helpfull and yes its not feel right for me too, ill change it after i create all textures, i must see difference
----------------------------------
and Tume you will see the full set ill posting my work with other parts every time i finished it
Girls Power
added new stuff
-----
Ended work with 1st set. It will avaible for sell soon. Now getting started with new one
Last edited by Ulus; Sep 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Girls Power