Toribash

well

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Used to play warframe all the time on PC a couple years back, was my main game. Got to like MR 11. Stopped playing it for a while, then picked it up on xbone (horrible connection issues on my pc, plus it looks so much better) fairly recently. So many new updates, and the consoles are supposed to be slow with them. Really impressive, honestly.

Currently rolling with level 18 or something Ash Prime (had a buddy help me farm it, got it pretty early on), max Dex Sybaris (sue me, it's good), max Aklex (feels really shitty on higher levels), and max Karyst as my main loadout. Working on leveling Ivara and getting three argon before getting bored and letting them die so i can finally build the damn Nikana.

running covert lethality karyst i assume?
if not get that mod

was having some fun in survival today, after 20 minutes i got this combo:

also just got my akstiletto prime today, damn good guns
Covert lethality is a must for daggers, literally any dagger becomes good with that mod

Being in a solo clan in this game is dull as bones. Good thing it's as addicting as black tar heroin. Any of y'all finding the all new primed regen useful?
never really gave a shit about my sentinel so didnt get the regen

finally got the rakta cernos though, finding it very fun to use. the faster draw speed is awesome
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

hnnnng i love the sybaris, FOURTH re-roll i will TAKE that

i quite enjoy my dex sybaris

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm about to finally level up my cefalon suda thingy to the max but I just can't be arsed to go get 2 argon crystals for the nekros prime chassis
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I'm about to finally level up my cefalon suda thingy to the max but I just can't be arsed to go get 2 argon crystals for the nekros prime chassis

i got 15 in 2 runs of void exterminate
loot all containers and its easy
You don't even need to loot void containers now, they pop out from knobbly rock looking things like other resources. It's rare I've got less than 20 of them sitting around doing nothing at the end of a day.

Kinda makes me sad thinking back to how much time I had to put into finding a couple a year ago.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you