Ranking
Original Post
Our time here
I often think to myself about my time spent here in this community; the many hours of browsing the forums, losing at twinswords, and hassling my superiors, and sometimes I wonder what it was all worth.

There's no way to truly quantify the worth of time spent in this community, but what is it worth to you? Is this a throwaway site that you won't miss when it's gone? Are the digital friends we've made important to your lives in any way?

Do you think you'll look back someday, when toribash has ceased to exist, servers and all, and regret the time you've spent here?

In my opinion, as my inner reflections have changed in recent months, time is both precious and abundant. People are always saying life is short, but it's the longest thing we'll experience while we're alive... So I think the things we choose to do with our time should at the very least help us to be happy and if possible help us to grow in one way or another.

as such, I don't regret my time here, and I'm not sure if I ever will. While I feel some sadness at the wasted hours doing essentially nothing, physically and even virtually (sitting ingame spectating etc...), I think as a whole my time here has been worthwhile. The community and social aspect has helped me entirely unintentionally during at least 2 hard periods in my life now, and the massive art scene here has certainly fed and improved my own interest and skills with art, even beyond things like textures.