Ranking
Everyone saying "Dark Skies" is scary or a good sci-fi movie probably never saw another horror movie. Also too many Apple advertisements. That movie disgusted me and people saying it was good confuse me.
The Avengers.

Seriously, it's just iron-man making jokes, hulk smashing and all the oh-loki-is-doing-bad-things-again
Anything that's a superhero movie tends to be average at best. The Dark Knight trilogy might have been the few that beat the odds and went above, above average.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Django Unchained.

I know, i love it too.
However, there are so many other memorable Tarantino's movies. Django is just more appealing than some of them because of its action scenes all the time. C'mon guys, pulp fiction is a masterpiece and young people from nowaday usually enjoy talking only about his last movie. :P
Last edited by LMY; Jan 12, 2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
secso
Originally Posted by LMY View Post
Django Unchained.

I know, i love it too.
However, there are so many other memorable Tarantino's movies. Django is just more appealing than some of them because of its action scenes all the time. C'mon guys, pulp fiction is a masterpiece and young people from nowaday usually enjoy talking only about his last movie. :P

That's new to me.
I certainly love this movie too, and I also agree that it's not Tarantino's best, but I never realized today's youth are ignoring the classics...
I guess it's because they've grown up with all these new special effects, etc.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
That's new to me.
I certainly love this movie too, and I also agree that it's not Tarantino's best, but I never realized today's youth are ignoring the classics...
I guess it's because they've grown up with all these new special effects, etc.

I know people who didn't even like Pulp Fiction or have never heard of Kill Bill, I think it's safe to say Quentin's older movies are underrated with my generation (I'm 17)

I'd say Inglourious Basterds is pretty popular though.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Everyone saying "Dark Skies" is scary or a good sci-fi movie probably never saw another horror movie. Also too many Apple advertisements. That movie disgusted me and people saying it was good confuse me.

as a person that watches everything but usually only enjoys sci fi (esp. sci fi horror mix like pandorum or event horizon, alien etc.) i have to agree.
the movie wasnt that bad ( i liked the beginning of the movie ) but the end was just really bad and unimaginative.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
The Avengers.

Seriously, it's just iron-man making jokes, hulk smashing and all the oh-loki-is-doing-bad-things-again

Would you have preferred Iron Man a depressed drunk, or Hulk not smashing, but in fact building, and Loki is supposed to be bad.

Thanos is going to be in it later.

About The Darknight. It's pretty good, but the harder you watch the more plot holes you'll see.
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Donnie Darko

Mega-bump. Donnie Darko. OVERRATED?! That movie was so amazing. Not to mention that Jake Gyllenhaal would've never gotten this big without that masterpiece.