ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ok. What went wrong?
Sorry for the attention begging topic. I've been waiting a while thinking should I or should I not create this kind of message.

So... It was very fun at the beginning. Toribash's reputation spread like fire in the fuel. There were good number of players in the servers everytime of a day. Sometimes too many. You could easily start the game and play couple of rounds for fun. I was instantly hooked.

And then came the day when you had to pay something for the fun. I don't mind the cost of 15 € at all, but was it really a good business move? Was the timing right? Many people won't pay 25 €'s for this, some of my friends would've bought it at 10 €.

Because now, I go to the empty servers wait a good 5 - 20 mins and nobody comes to play (I like the 200/20 classic servers). Basically: I feel like after I paid for the game, I got much less than with the free version. It should be the other way around.

Any thoughts on this?
Re: Ok. What went wrong?
The demo is a bit crap so that repulsed potential players and people who own the full game are hardly in the majority so that's another problem...

Its just Hampa's awkward planning that caused most of these problems, with luck it should all go away when people catch on or if people catch on.
To be honest 25€ is a *LITTLE* too much for a , yes, very fun, but still, very basic game. I think it's worth like 5€ or 10€, i bet 3x more people would buy it then.
Originally Posted by Frate
To be honest 25€ is a *LITTLE* too much for a , yes, very fun, but still, very basic game. I think it's worth like 5€ or 10€, i bet 3x more people would buy it then.

Well actually it is not a *LITTLE* too much. Hampa has put much effort in this. But let's not start another topic about paying/notpaying argues. There are enough of these allready

I think that hampa deserves it even when i myself can't buy it (financially).
Your truly, P. Etheryte
Originally Posted by Frate

Hi Frate,

Just for the record. Toribash costs USD 19.95 which is less than EUR 16.

Cheers,
Hampa