Ranking
still my favorite replay by you, i like it more than fastforward

the way it ends makes it feel unfinished though, if you go a little further and try to finish it with more of a bang i'm sure you can easily outdo fastforward
the amount of awesome in that replay cannot be described in words, the fluent breakdanceish moveset into the mortalkombat chest split was just amazing : D.

replaaaaaay
Attached Files
Swexx- Lost for Life.rpl (307.4 KB, 275 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Swex replays are the shit, I'm happy I checked this thread.

There wasn't too much going on in the opener. It was nice, and well done, but I found it rather standard. The manipulation was pretty clean, and I liked the elbow to uke's arm. I think that the kick could have gotten more dms if it were aimed better. The decap was well done, and the transition to the pose (and the pose itself) was good.

Overall, the replay was good. I found that you looked rather stiff from rust, and there were some jerky movements here and there, but the replay itself was well executed.

Good job!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Swex, your replays are great, the opener like Skywhale said, it was nice, to the point, the overall smoothness on the kicks and rips them self are amazing.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
opener really smooth but ehh need more speed i guess
the manip was like...fk me
the using of grabs wa nice
dms are pretty cool except for the decap,it was coolio
nice pose

yep your replays are the shit and how the fuck do you still have it after all this time ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .