Ranking
Here is a tribal set I made a while ago which I forgot to add to this thread.

Tribal Pure/Red Set

-----
I enhanced my levi head as well, added more details.

Enhanced Levi Head

Last edited by Zwift; Oct 9, 2016 at 07:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Really like The Gaia set. It fits Umbrella well, the Levi set was good as well but you could've done better with the texturing of the clothing parts
Amitabha
Fl0w
Nice improvement on the levi head
the tribal set is good but i feel that it is
uncemetrical but thats not a big deal it looks nice that way
as for the portrait they are really blocky especially the dolphin type one.
Probably my favourite active artist on tb, congrats Zwift

The levi head got 150% better on your improvement, it felt kind of.. unnatural in the first wip

So, do you work with art irl or it's just a hobby?
Your tribal is the best in my opinion, well for this generation though.
Anyway, I don't really like your Levi, it's kind of too anime-ish which is not really suits with the toribash character aka Tori.
But you did good on drawing it so, well, it doesn't matter. Right?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Sighs, yeah, I will fix the cloth texturing on my set.

Nesoi, everything doesn't have to be symmetrical in my opinion, and for the portraits, those are just sketches I made for my buddies, wasn't really looking for cnc on those, just showing them xd

gabrielll, first time I've heard something like that, means alot bro. Yeah I draw for fun irl, made a comic sketches, even created my own comic character if that's something I should share.

Raiken, I agree it does not fit well with the tori, but I challenged my creativity to see what I can come up with. It was quite difficult to use such a hard reference and make it into a set, but I sort of accomplished it. The back is quite empty, I might fix that later.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
gabrielll, first time I've heard something like that, means alot bro. Yeah I draw for fun irl, made a comic sketches, even created my own comic character if that's something I should share.

First time? Oh, do not be so humble haha

And I think it'd be nice to share your character to magnify even more the thread
`Spoiler: Attack on Titan Levi Set;the nails and the thumb are huge tbh but other than that good work man (:

spar and tricking
I'm extremely interested in that Levi set, and have been looking all over for an artist to do it. too bad I'm poor and late, but good work.